Understandably many of you have asked whether we intend to go through with Herlufsholm Summer School 2020.
Naturally this is at the forefront of our minds, and we are monitoring the situation carefully.
We do however, remain optimistic and hope to host the summer school as planned. Rest assured that we will make our decision with the utmost respect for the seriousness of the situation.
We will notify you as soon as the final decision has been made, and in case of a cancellation we will offer you a full refund.